Ottawa Used Vehicle Leasing
Leasing a used vehicle is a very suitable option for many types of drivers. Here are several key-points to be aware of when considering leasing. Please visit AADA Leasing at 1981 Baseline Road, Ottawa or at www.aadaleasing.com for more information and to experience our friendly and courteous service.
- A typical lease will require no down-payment. This means you use the capital of the lessor.
- All vehicles depreciate over time. A lease recognizes this fact up front, and the payment is calculated on the difference between the vehicle's original value and its expected value at the end of the lease term. It's like getting your trade-in value up-front. The benefit is a lower monthly payment, based on your driving needs.
- With no major cash outlay and lower monthly payments, you will have more cash available to pay off other bills or to put into savings. You can free up your lines of credit for better application of interest earnings or profit making.
- If you have a fixed budget for your monthly car payment, a lease may allow you to drive a more equipped or expensive vehicle than other financing alternatives.
- A lessor can guide you through your selection process, emphasizing vehicle type, resale values, and options available, as well as explaining types and terms of leases available, all with consideration to your driving and financial needs.
- With a lease, there is no need to arrange bank financing. Also, a full-service leasing company, such as AADA, can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many makes and models. One-stop shopping can save you a lot of time.
- Leasing allows you to recycle your leased vehicle every two to five years. This is before expensive maintenance costs occur. Be sure to choose the term that best reflects your anticipated use of the vehicle to maximize this advantage.
- Trying to determine the value of a used car or finding a buyer for it, when you want to change vehicles, can be difficult; not with a lease. At lease end, you can simply return your car. Of course the option to purchase is always available.
- You will pre-determine your payment per month for the full term of your lease. Should you select a lease with a "buy-back" clause, your purchase price will also be pre-determined; this has the effect of allowing you to buy the vehicle at lease-end with inflated dollars.
- Many people who claim expenses for a vehicle prefer the simple record-keeping that leases provide. No need to calculate annual depreciation and monthly interest....it's all in your monthly payment.
- Pay HST on the monthly payment only. You are not paying taxes on the total price of the vehicle, only on what you use.
- Less customer negotiations. Many people do not like to haggle over price. AADA will provide that peace of mind.
Hours of Operation
- Sales (Reduced)
- Service & Parts (Reduced)
Monday - Sunday
Service & Parts (Reduced)
Service & Parts (Reduced)
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday - Sunday